Sunday 12 June 2011

Fritz Lang, Werner Von Braun & The Moon Landings



I think this is even more interesting than the first part of the documentary I posted earlier. There's less of a focus on the questionable moon landing photography and more on manipulation of populations through media and film entertainment. It starts off with questions of the Van Allen belts being to dangerous for man to travel through without being irradiated to death but does move on to the whole Soviet and United States manipulation and deceit of space travel. I had no idea of the Von Braun/Fritz Lang connection or that the Soviets too were faking so much stuff.

I'm genuinely confused in a good way trying to fit in both sides motives because intercontinental complicity seems to be a theme I pick up now and again, and I may have to explore much deeper. 

The lie is different at every level isn't it?