Saturday 7 May 2011

Lion & Serpent In Solid Silver


I like Michael Tsarion's work, he's an encyclopaedia on esoterica and lots more, though I think he'd be more persuasive if he took the piss a bit and threw some sardony into his rants. They can be a little didactic given I assume his listeners are reasonably well informed. Or put another way, if he wants to win new people over then charm is more effective than soliloquies of frustration. I understand the frustration of course. It's zombie land by and large.

What is interesting in this talk is the Nephilim narrative which he reframes into serpents and dragons. And it occurs to me that like children who can't process the salamander in the room, that maybe some uniform baby language would be useful to the uninitiated. Diapers for dummies. Training wheels on bicycles. Mittens sewn to elastic passed through the sleeves of a winter coat. That sort of thing.