Sunday 3 April 2011

Prejudice Throttles Thinking


Some of you may remember that I believe the crop geometry phenomenon to be a stroke of genius in terms of sustainable media communications. It is my assertion that we shouldn't shoot the messenger because they are a helpful and compassionate sign of impending metamorphosis. I suspect that there is a strong connection to and between sacred geometry and the earth's magnetosphere.

The opening scene of this documentary film touched me a little with early 80's film of a crop circle that appeared not to far from my home in Southampton near the city of Winchester on a route I passed hundreds of times between drives between London and Southampton and back again. It seems to chime that here I am 12000 miles away in Bangkok with footage of familiar and evocative scenes reaching out to me from my home town.

The crop circle phenomenon is multi dimensional. It's a portend of things to come. Be it size, shape, pattern, media, symbolism or geometry they work on so many levels from the alchemical to the scientific. They are the antithesis of corporate logos, masonic  signs and the all pervasive relentless pursuit of profit, carnage and power.

This documentary is directed by academy nominated director William Gazecki of whom Roger Ebert said ""There should be a Pulitzer Prize category specifically created so that film makers like Gazecki can be properly recognized.". I hope it triggers some curiosity in you as the rewards for me have been wilder than I could have ever imagined and intellectually the cleanest breath of fresh air since I can remember.