Monday 4 April 2011

Exotica Interviews Duncan O'Finionan


I think I'm finally toughening up a little. Only a few months ago I felt guilty about watching the most AWESOME UFO.TV on their Youtube Channel but that's now a feeling from the past. These days I'm shooting hoops with the mind control and demonics crowd. I'm beginning to think what else could possibly throw me a curve ball? It's a little premature to kick back, but I have almost moved on from the WTF stage.

I'm beginning to filter witness interviews between those I don't trust and those I do. Of all the ex military black-ops type interviewees, (apart from WWII gentleman types like Bob Dean) I find Duncan O'Finioan's testimony the most fantastic and the most humble. Also he laughs a fair bit and that's always a good sign in my book. So here you go. Even if it works out for just one person I've done my job (thus far). If the interview by Randy Maugen's Exotica, embedded below isn't Duncan O'Finioan then visit this URL.